Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Piggy Torch (An ode to Claires torch)

Piggy torch, O piggy torch,
There's no need to feel inferior,
Even though you couldn't light,
The smallest tent interior,


Piggy torch, O piggy torch,
You have such great responsibility,
To shed the light of truth,
Onto a dim point of utility,


Piggy torch, O piggy torch,
You're not to blame, what can I say?
Night is not your medium,
You work better in the day,


And besides, O pretty pink piggy torch,
You've much to deal with, caught in the middle,
Between such a daunting task,
And a woman who likes a fiddle,
A shameless piggy fiddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Was Made For The Mountains

My Soul was made for the Mountains My Body for the Swamp My Heart shall live in the Highlands And my flesh do what it wants  I was not made ...