Tuesday 27 August 2013

Piggy Torch (An ode to Claires torch)

Piggy torch, O piggy torch,
There's no need to feel inferior,
Even though you couldn't light,
The smallest tent interior,


Piggy torch, O piggy torch,
You have such great responsibility,
To shed the light of truth,
Onto a dim point of utility,


Piggy torch, O piggy torch,
You're not to blame, what can I say?
Night is not your medium,
You work better in the day,


And besides, O pretty pink piggy torch,
You've much to deal with, caught in the middle,
Between such a daunting task,
And a woman who likes a fiddle,
A shameless piggy fiddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...