Tuesday 6 December 2016

Nirvana Carol verse #1 (Come as You are)

He came as a man,
As a friend,
As he wanted us to be
Took on flesh, served us all
In all humility
 
Late in time, behold him, come,
The choice is yours, don't be late,
Take him in,
He'll fill your soul,
 
Eternally, Eternally,
Eternally, Eternally
 
Come as you are, doused in mud,
As He knows you to be
You can mend, all your sin
As an old,
 
Memoria, memoria
Memoria, memoria
 
And I swear that we don't have a hope
No I don't have a hope
No I don't have a hope
,
Without Jesus, Without Jesus
Without Jesus, without Jesus,

So come, as you are, at Christmas time,
Like he came,
In all humility,
Lay it down, Bring your gift,
Bring yourself
To the foot of the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...