Tuesday 10 March 2020

High Time

I wont hide in corners
I wont avoid detection
I will face my demon
I reject rejection

I accept acceptance
I will release release
I'm walking hand in hand
With Big Bro,
The Prince of peace

I'm a city on a hill
In the middle of the night
I'm a light on a stand
I'm standing in day-light

I am loved as loved can be
I am loved before all time
I am loved into eternity
Loved with Love divine

I am the light of the world.
because
The light of his Love is in me
The light  shines in the darkness
The darkness shall never win me

High time
High time,
My time,
To Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...