Wednesday 28 December 2022

Truth-Holder


When all about you lose their way

And your voice is lost in all the fray,

When your argument holds no sway, 

Hold on to the truth and say,

I hold to the truth in all I do,

But remember it's the truth that's holding you,


When the truth is all the battle ground

When lines are blurred, and scarcely found

And when they're found they're rarely sound,

Know that trends go round and round,

But truth's eternal, through and through

Though you hold the truth,

In truth, 

The truth is holding you,


Hold on to truth as best you can

When nothing seems to go to plan

And though you question, know this man,

The truth is Jesus said 'I am'

The truth, the way and life too,

And though you hold to truth,

The truth is, The truth is holding you,


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...