Monday 4 March 2013

My Soul: Listed on eBay

For a three way,
and a cheap stay,
I sold my soul,
On eBay,

He pays,
When she says,
It's a neat phrase,
"I sold my soul,
On eBay",

The free phase,
Was a freak craze,
A weak gaze,
At chic ways,
"He sold his soul,
On eBay"

The key lays,
Beneath ways,
Of THE maze,
Where he prays,
For free grace,
To repay,
The price of his soul on eBay,

A knee graze.
Stung in sea spray,
We pay,
For our cheap stay,
We flee away,
From our D Day,
The free play,
In the freeway,

While the sheep lay,
In the deep hay,
They sleep-pray,
Not weep, fey,
The fee's waved,
Like he says,
A second chance offer,
My Soul redeemed,
On eBay.







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...