Wednesday 20 March 2013

Notification

Looking all day for the little red box,
Scanning my phone to find out what's what,
A reply, a like, a post from a "close friend",
My mind on my facebook,
When does it end?
Notify me,
I have to see.

Real life events on a real timeline are passing me by,
My wife up and left me, I never asked why,
I commented on her relationship status,
"It's complicated" actually means she hates us.
Notify me,
I can hardly see.

All day long the ancient of days,
Holds out his hands, shows us his face,
But the notification doesn't come on my phone
So sadly I miss the alert when it's shown,
God, notify me.
I need to see.

The vibration setting of a tuned in spirit,
The alert of nature can cause you to hear it,
The love of real friends can give you a taste,
Of the eternal love in the book of the face, of the king,
Incoming,
"He loves you,
You're wanted",
Ping.

Notification, every minute, every day,
Father cares is what The Son says.
This is the notification,
Of your salvation.
O Lord,
Notify me,
I want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...