Monday 18 November 2019

If Hittler Had used A Cross

The offense of grace
If he had uttered
God forgive me
Before the bullet passed through
The troubled grey matter
That passed through a troubled world
Passing as his brain

Diminished responsibility
Would he
Like the thief
Be with Jesus this day
In paradise?

And could we, the faithful
Embrace a blood bought Fuhrer?
As the lion lies with the lambs
And do we really believe
That grace is that amazing?
That it doesn't diminish his justice?

And they still celebrate Buddha
Beneath a swastika
In Korea





M Joseph Burt (14/06/06)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...