Saturday, 18 June 2022

Fat Man

Oh dear, how bad can this platter be?

I'm a fat man, trapped in a thin boy's mentality

And I don't have a metabolic anatomy 

Anymore to eat all that I care to


The taking the piss then, would now seem like flattery,

I wish some angel would come down and batter me,

Heavily, heavily, that heaven would flatten me,

You know I'll weigh so much less when I'm there


Yes, I know, I've outsourced accountability

And every excuse I make falls right back on me,

And I am deserving of none of your sympathy,

But I got so stuck that I'm scared,

So numb it looks like I don't care


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Was Made For The Mountains

My Soul was made for the Mountains My Body for the Swamp My Heart shall live in the Highlands And my flesh do what it wants  I was not made ...