Saturday 18 June 2022

Fat Man

Oh dear, how bad can this platter be?

I'm a fat man, trapped in a thin boy's mentality

And I don't have a metabolic anatomy 

Anymore to eat all that I care to


The taking the piss then, would now seem like flattery,

I wish some angel would come down and batter me,

Heavily, heavily, that heaven would flatten me,

You know I'll weigh so much less when I'm there


Yes, I know, I've outsourced accountability

And every excuse I make falls right back on me,

And I am deserving of none of your sympathy,

But I got so stuck that I'm scared,

So numb it looks like I don't care


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...