Thursday 16 March 2023

Thank You

 Thank you so much God

Thank you for what you do
Thank you for the faithful way
You love me
I love you
I want you to know
For all the times I forget
the times I lower my eyes
Bury my face in regret
It sometimes hurts the more to know
You've never failed me yet
(How I forget)
But my names are written on your palms
Engrained, engraved into your flesh
Your mercy flows forever
Your love is ever fresh
(Oh I love your righteousness)
Oh Lord keep me and bless me
As I sing for all I am worth
He Blesses me and keeps me forever
The Lord of Heaven and Earth
My burden is on his shielding shoulders
His love covers me
I'm sealed by his holy Spirit
I'm his eternally

16.03.2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...