Saturday 1 December 2012

Thank You For The Cost

(to the tune of Graham Kendricks "thank you for the cross")

Thank you for the cost.
The price you loaned to us,
Where you gave yourself,
In lieu of interest,

Precious Lord, Precious Lord,

Calvary's work is done,
All forgiven,
So we can pay you back,
When the day of judgement comes,

Thank you Lord, thanks a lot,

Oh I'm saving Lord,
Really saving Lord,
Enough good works for me to hope to pay the fee,
You're my banker now,
you're the one I owe,
And the scariest thing of all oh Lord I see,
Is what you expect from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cushion of The Years (Shield against Apollyon)

  Tonight, at 51, With the duvet pulled up to my ears, I will play myself to sleep, With the cassette replacement, Of the tape my mother bou...